About Ortho Pro Associates
South Florida Prosthetic & Orthotic Experts
At Ortho Pro Associates, we provide quality services to patients throughout South Florida as well as serving the needs of national and international patients. We are highly knowledgeable and experienced in the field of prosthetics and orthotics and are known for the personal attention and passionate care we provide to our patients.
We are pleased to offer you the following resources:
- Cranial orthosis: Cranial orthosis is a very specialized process which must be completed by an orthotic specialist. We are highly experienced in cranial remolding orthoses and have all of the necessary advanced equipment for this procedure.
- Limb loss counseling: Losing a limb in an accident or amputation can be very emotionally and physically difficult for patients. As such, our team at Ortho Pro Associates offers limb loss counseling to help you get through the difficult experience.
- Testimonials: Throughout the time we have been in practice, we have successfully helped thousands of clients. Our patients are typically so pleased our services that they are happy to write testimonials about our practice.
- New patients: If you are a new patient, we aim to make your registration process as simple as possible. You can find insurance and financial information here on our website. If you would like to fill out the necessary forms before you come in, let us know.
- Professional Involvment: Ortho Pro Associates Academy (also known as OPA Academy) specializes in the field of orthotic and prosthetic procedures and services. We would be happy to provide you with more detailed information at your request.
- Resources: We offer a number of patient resources for our clients, including certifications, links to informative articles, and a number of different relevant books, including conditioning and coping advice books.
Give us a call today at (305) 598-9688 (South Miami) if you would like to learn more about us!
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We leverage the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology