South Florida Prosthetics and Orthotics
The Ortho Pro Difference: we are here for you in every step of the rehabilitation process
Ortho Pro Associates is proud to be South Florida’s premier prosthetic and orthotic patient care facility. For over 25 years we have positively changed the lives of patients requiring prosthetic and orthotic care in our community. At Ortho Pro we work with patients and their families, physicians and therapists in order to assist you reaching your highest functional goals as quickly as possible. Our multidisciplinary approach provides personal attention throughout the entire rehabilitation process and for life! All of our practitioners are Florida Licensed and Certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics. We use the latest and most advanced prosthetic and orthotic technology available today. We are an independent and privately owned company and our “bottom line” is the patient’s well being. Please call us at (305) 598-9688 or 844-OPA-WALK. Our staff is bilingual so feel free to speak to us in English or Espanol.
Ortho Pro Associates specializes in:
- Lower and Upper Extemity microprocessor controlled Prostheses for Adults and Children
- Advanced Custom Made Orthoses including microprocessor controlled
- Specialized Pediatric services
- Limb loss counseling
- STARband™ Cranial Remodeling
Personal Attention and Passionate Care…For Life!
We are proud to be South Florida’s premier prosthetic and orthotic patient care facility. Since 1991, we have been able to help thousands of patients improve their quality of life by focusing on superior patient care, constant innovation, and continuing education. Our team of experienced medical professionals want you to be involved throughout the entire rehabilitation process. We keep you informed so you can make well-informed decisions regarding your treatment. This reflects our mission to return individuals to their functional level.
The following characteristics set us apart from other medical facilities:
- We provide ongoing care to ensure your orthosis or prosthesis are comfortable
- Our work is guaranteed for 90 days to make necessary adjustments
- Manufacturer warranties are available for components
- All patients receive a 6-month checkup for free
If you have questions or would like to request more information about our services, please contact us at (305) 598-9688 or 844-OPA-WALK today!
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We leverage the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology