Selecting a Qualified Practitioner
It is very important when seeking the professional services of a qualified Prosthetist or Orthotist that they meet the following credential requirements.
- They must be licensed in the State of Florida in their area of expertise.
- They should have received higher levels of education from an ABC credentialed university.
- The facility providing services has received ABC accreditation.
- The practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs to keep up with current trends and changes, as well as, the latest technology and clinical techniques available in order to provide the best patient care.
Our practitioners are active members of a number of professional associations including:
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
- Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP)
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Association of Children’s Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics (ACPOC)
- Amputee Coalition of America (ACA)
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We leverage the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology