The Ortho Pro Academy
Our practitioners lecture on Prosthetics and Orthotics in the community to therapists and students in our local hospitals, schools and rehabilitation facilities. We also provide internship opportunities within our clinic to prosthetic, orthotic, physical and occupational therapy students.
Community education has always been extremely important to our overall professional commitment to quality patient care. We schedule continuing education programs offering CEU’s to therapists throughout the year, advancing their treatment knowledge when working with prosthetic and orthotic technology. These programs offer hands on experience with patients and better understanding of the changes in technology to increase patient outcomes. Our programs are offered to our patients and their families, as well as, prosthetic and orthotic consumers in the community interested in improving their physical well being and increase physical activity.
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We leverage the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology